Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Hi all. This is a blog without a theme. Why does blog *need* to have a theme. I can't come up with a cool name so I am just going to call this place Banana Tree House for no obvious reasons.

I am going to use this place to post my thoughts, my interests, etc. etc. For starters, I am a cat person. In my next life, I would like to be a professional photographer. And my favorite foreign writer is Giovanni Guareschi.

I also like to read. Sometimes I go through phases in which I watch lots of miscellaneous movies. I especially like b-line romance comedies such as UpTown Girl, Legally Blond, Maid in Manhattan. Laugh at my taste in movies but they serve their purpose as entertainment. I don't like to use my brain too much when I want to relax. And on Friday nights, I prefer monster flicks such as giant mutated killer bees (watched that in my childhood, please email me if you know what the movie is called :).

I think that's enough rambling to start my blog. :)