Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Game Score. Day 14

I haven't blogged (record) about my Africa Wildlife Game score in a few days. Many of you might have think that I have already given up on my Moby Dick (really, BM, how did the story end? :D), but I haven't. Do I really strike you as a quitter? (Actually, I am.) It's just been a constant struggle between keeping a chitty job and tending to my animals after the chitty job. How chitty is the job? Ugh. Don't even get me started. I've read that quite a few people have been let go because of blogging about their job, so I think I'll stay away from that subject at least till I get something better. :D Back to my scores:

Goal: 12,676,297

As of end of Tuesday: 213,545

Daily total: 6,965

Percentage: 1.68%

6,965. That is just pathetic. T.T Maybe I can talk hubby into letting me becoming a stay at home housewife again so I can tend to my cyber animals. :D