Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Parsonii?

I discovered something interesting yesterday. If one does a search on "parsoni" on Google, this blog, yes, BananaTreeHouse will come up as first match. Well, not that I am not happy that my blog is so popular. LOL. But the name is adopted from the scientific name of Parson's Chameleon (Chamaeleo parsonii), one would imagine the top match will have something to do with some sort of lizards... Ooops, just realized I've accidentally dropped an "i" in my nick. :) That might explain a lot. :)

More blinkies to come!!

My IE was totally jacked up by some adware/spyware, so I have to download blinkies from hubby's machine. These people who make these parasitic programs really need to study some biology. If the parasites kill off the host too fast, you don't benefit from the host--do you truly think users are just going to sit there and look at ad all day long when you render their computers useless? How is that effective advertising?! I can't wait till the day when adware/spyware became illegal. I think people who send those stuff out should all get death penalty. J seems to think I am being too harsh. :D

Come back to check out on the blinkies!!