Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Movies to Come

If you have not yet noticed (of course not, this is most likely the first AND last time you'd ever visit this blog ^_^), I am a big movie fan. Here's a list of movies to come (only those I intend to buy or watch):

Nov 23 - The Terminal
Nov 30 - Hero
Dec 7 - Anacondas 2
Dec 14 - Collateral, I Robot, Princess Diary 2
Dec 21 - Manchurian Candidate
Dec 28 - Open Water

The bummer thing about not going to theater means I am not exposed to very many trailers. A lot of movies would never have appealed to me had it not been the trailers. :~( Damn those cell phone users and chatters in the movie theaters. May they rot in hell.

***
Countdown: 15 Days, 338 Hours (no longer accurate, but I'll stick with it anyway)