Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Attack of the Blinkies

Remember how I have said I have very developed senses once? Well, other than over-developed senses, I am also easily influenced by outside suggestions. Just look at what Blinky had got me into:

CAT BLINKIES:

Small cat blinkies

   
 

Medium cat blinkies









Large cat blinkie



Have I ever mentioned that I am a cat person? (If you feel the urge telling me that I'm a nutcase or a goof, don't bother. Many have already beat you to the punch. Just shut up and enjoy my blinkie madness phase, alright?)

Owing to difficulty in saving, viewing, and retrieving, I was unable to pinpoint where I obtained each and every single blinky. (If you see your blinkies on here and was not properly credited, do send me an email and I'll be sure to add a link back to your site. I have no intention of claiming these work as my own.) But I am almost positive a majority of the blinkies above are from DizzyStreet

What I am feeling now: