Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Audio Blog

What a cool concept!! I always get these master pieces in my head while I am driving. Once I even pulled out my PDA and recorded myself. XD But that was for something truly important lah. For the most part, I hate talking into machines. It took me a very long time to start leaving messages on other's answering machine. To date I still hate those customer service places that ask you to make your select or identify your problem by *talking to their bot*. Sprint PCS's customer support is notorious for that. They even have a name for their bot--Claire. I don't like Claire. :D So whilst I think this audio blog thing is really cool, I doubt I'll ever use it. I could only see one audio blog on Audio Blogger.

So I was thinking. If it's hard enough to weave through the blogs out there to find a few that one truly likes, it must be even harder to weave through audio blogs. For one you can't skimp. The audio will take the same amount of time to play as it was recorded. It will be cool though if we have a device to play it in the car, like radio stations... Just some random thoughts about audio blogging is all. :)