Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, May 21, 2004

New Toy!!! :)

Today is a happy day. I got my FIRST legitimate guest pin (see right column) along with a very nice feedback. :) (Yeah, the rest are all "pins by requests." XD) I am so happy! I am so happy!

Hubby was finally back from his first underway. He had watch tonight :(( but at least I got to meet up with him for a bit on base. :) The Navy base is BEAUTIFUL at night. Never had I realized how important it is for me to live near the ocean until my trip to MONTANA with my husband. That's what you get for growing up on a little island like Hong Kong. :)

Did you see my new toy the Blog Poll? :) Did I hear a sigh of relief? Oh, no, no, no. The blinkies shall return promptly this weekend when I finally get some sleep.

I've also moved around some of the layout to hopefully make my blog more intuitive (it crossed my mind to use "intuit" or "intuitive" as my alias... but after a second thought, that just sounds waaay to arrogant, even for ME!). I moved the Guest Map up to somewhere visible. *hint* *hint* Now all I need to do is to learn CSS and make my hyperlinks more obvious. Wish me luck, my brain is already fried.

Maybe over the weekend I'll write about why I wasn't able to sleep while my hubby was gone or maybe that's simply too petty to be noted. I'll sleep on that one. :)