Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Update

It's been a while since I've blogged. To those who actually checks my blog occasionally, that's because I am not liking my life in the bay area, as opposed to my liking my life in San Diego, which is when I started blogging roughly a year ago.

I've been bitter about my work situation and have decided that it's better to say nothing when I have nothing good to say. After all, who wants to read about painstaking details of how stupid my coworkers are. Seriously, if only I can draw and have a slightly better sense of humor, I could be creating a comic strip similar to that of Dilbert. But that'd be passe because Dilbert already exist and drawing comic strips takes persistency that I don't have. :D

I've further listend to Dr. D's (who has stopped blogging)advice and given up my addiction on the African Wildlife Rescue game, only to pick up a new addiction -- Puzzle Pirates, a MMORPG (massive multiple players role playing game). It had conumsed my entire life and became my escape from crappy real life. Now that that addiction is starting to fade away, and I am dealing better with my bitterness, I can finally return to blogging, my other hobby. :)