Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Found Magazine

I followed a link to the Found Magazine home page, apparently it's site where people submit notes, photographs, and whatever other stuff they can find. I browsed through a few pics and was entirely stunted that there are folks out there who would enjoy this kind of stuff. The pics aren't even all that spectacular. I've seen this other site shortly after I started my habit of randomly reading blogs where this guy was posting pages of this diary that he found in the middle of the street. (It was an old, old diary.) Now at least I can see why that would be somewhat interesting. But just random pictures? Apparently it's somewhat of a big things, considering that they have a 7", a book published (available at Amazon.com), and an up-coming tour. Utterly amazing. I guess it does take all kind.