Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, May 07, 2004

The Ideal Job

I read that most Americans spend less time deciding on which job to take than the amount of time they spent researching for a refridgerator. The article prompts people to take more time on evaluting and asking questions before accepting a job offer. (Easier said than done, usually you don't have that much time to think once a job offer has been made.) The author also promps us to ask ourselves what would we consider an ideal job.

Well, let's see. An ideal job will consist of this: works about 4-6 hours a day, and get paid for 8 or more. Lots of time to surf the web. XD It was slow at work today so I spent about 2 hrs surfing the web today (ideal job. hehe). The only problem with that is: when work comes in in the middle, I feel that it severely disrupts me from reading my websites. LOL. Well, that's a moot point now, I'll be parting this job in a week. *sniff*