Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, May 03, 2004

Jellyfish and Banana

So I had this funny conversation with my husband one day. By now you should know that my husband and I are just two cracked peas in a pod. :) You see, my husband... is a man (duh!), so naturally he'll come up with these stupid ideas out of the blue from time to time. (My friend M. is about to be offended again. LOLOL.) So this very day, his opinion was that most great discoveries are entirely coincidental. So I'm like, "Ugh, you mean when one friend got stung by jelly fish, his friend just, out of the blue, suggested to pee on him?" Imagine this scenario, "I"m sorry you got stung by jelly fish, let me pee on you to make it better." (BTW, I did some research before posting this blog, most sites seem to think that peeing on the victims of jellyfish sting is not a good idea.) Or better yet, while someone is having a severe cramp, his friend will say to him, "Here, dude, have a banana."