Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, May 01, 2004

In an Ideal World...

(This opinion might be somewhat strong for some. Readers discretion advised. :)

I hate drunk drivers and I hate reckless drivers. I also dislike bigots and narrowminded fanatics, but I hate nothing more than drivers with no considerations for others' lives. It particularly distresses me whenever I heard on news about accidents caused by drunk/reckless drivers who walked away scratchless but the innocent victims died. In an ideal world, the culprits, and only the culprits, will die, everytime. Won't that make such a wonderful world? You want to zip from lane to lane, be my guest, just make sure you don't *ever* slip. You had a few drinks, but decided that you are still sober enough to drive? Sure. One less inconsiderate bastards--natural selection at work.

To clarify myself, true accidents are different. That is just an unfortunate event, and the above rule doesn't apply.