Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, April 29, 2004

My dream house

Well, folks (now that I know I actually have drive-by audiences XD), I saw my dream house on the paper yesterday. It's so nice to find out that my dream house(s) are at the low and affordable prices between $1,500,000 to $3,500,000. (You can stop counting the zeroes now, it's 1.5-3.5 million.) At least when I hit that lottery jackpot, I now know where to look. XD (Does my desire for the perfect house also qualifies me as the consumer queen, Sudolly?)

I guess I don't have to have the perfect house to start. My husband is my DreamLand Express (see previous entry), with him, I think one day my dream can come true. :) I guess we can start from a slightly less than perfect one, then build up on it. Whaddaya say, hon?