Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Movie Trailers

Sudolly said all the pretty pictures on my blog makes my blog looks like an informercial. :( (sometimes I wonder why I kept going back to talking to her XD) So back to tedious original blogging of my boring life. XD

So what's with some of these new trailers?! I hate those 30 minutes long (at least it felt that way) trailers that pretty much tells you the beginning, the conflict, the escalation AND the resolution of the movie. Dude! Do you get the concept of a tralier? It's suppose to be a teaser! It's suppose to leave something to be desired and something that entice me to shell out $9.50 for a movie ticket. I didn't ask to be shown "all the good scenes in the movie in 15 minutes."

So funny, I didn't even realize that until "Bruce Almighty." I tought it was a funny movie so I told that to a cowoker, to which his response was, "Was it one of those movies that you've seem all the funny parts in the trailer(s)?" So I started thinking it over. Sure enough, each and every single good scenes were included in at least one of the trailers. "Pirate of the Carribeans" trailer gave me the same feeling; I felt that I have already watched the entire movie, although the real movie was still pretty good. And after yesterday's "Spider Man 2" trailer, I don't know, I felt that I have, once again, watched the entire movie. I guess if I look on the bright side, I've just watched two movies for the price of one! XD