Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Hubby and Overtime

I had to stay late and work overtime yesterday, which I didn't mind even though it was a Friday--the pay was quite hefty. And I knew my husband, being home instead of at work, would definitely call at least a few times asking me, "When are you going to be home?" I noticed that whenever a female colleague work overtime, their husbands always call, repeatedly. What's up with that? Don't they know that the more times they call, the longer it will take? So I wanted to tell him I was "憒���怠�����" (the last character pronounced as "tea" to irk him) and "瘞湔楛��怎��", but my hubby is white so I guess certain things I'll just never be able to get across to him. :)