Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Get a Good Laugh

I think this site is a blast. (If you don't find this interesting and is seriously thinking about purchasing it. I suggest you to get help and not the product.>

I followed a link to this website and I had to click on the "purchase now" link to believe that it's a real website. This is like a home shopping commerical live on a website. Oh, c'mon. How to catch your cheating spouse? When you strongly suspect that your significant other is cheating on you, to the point that you are going to spend $39.95 to find out for yourself, perhaps what you really should do is leave this person. Or if you love this said person so much that you can't leave him/her, then what's the point of finding out whether he/she is cheating or not? Chances are, if you suspect it so much to want physical proof (unless you are trying to get alimony/ammo out of it), you are probably right. At least the websit is honest by stating that it's not how to survive/rebuild your relationship.

To me, trust is the single most important thing in a relaitonship. If there is no trust, there is no relationship. Save your $39.95 and buy something nice for yourself. (If Dr. Laura can give advices, so can I. :D)