Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Blogs

Blogs are definitely horribly addictive, perhaps more so than nicotine. XD Okay, that's a bit exaggerating it. Maybe more like chips. Once you started, you can't stop. Now not only do I want to blog everyday (can blog even be used as a verb?), sometimes just blogging because I needed the fix, I found myself frantically going through the list of blogs on the blogger.com page. I have to skim through each blog real quick to determine if I like it, bookmark it, then move onto the next one. After all, it displays 10 blogs every minutes. Here's the ultimate irony. If I do that everytime, when will I have time to return to read the blogs I bookmarked? :D

See? Yet another sloppy entry. LOL.