Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Calling

You know how people always talk about their "calling in life"? Kinda like how they talk about "you just know when you meet the right person" or "he(or she) will rock your world." I don't know. To me, my marrying Tom was more like a "Why Not?" :D

Anyways, I was raised to become a career woman--or I should say--a professional. Doctor, engineer, lawyer, architect, it doesn't matter; just some type of professional. It's the whole Asian thing, you know? So I went to college because it was an obligation. Well, four years and $16,000 student loan later, I still don't know what I want to do "when I grow up." :D

But a couple of years ago, I think I have figured out what my calling is--SELLING STRESS TOYS!!! :D (If you don't know what a "stress toy" is, they are these promotional squeeze balls that you get as promotional items a lot, but you can't buy them individually. Check out some of them on these two sites. :)

Garrett-Specialties
epromo

I think it'll make me a very happy woman to have my own booth in a shopping center selling stress balls. XD And boxing up mail orders every day. XD And maybe one day it'll become a chain like the JellyBean shops. :) People will come inside, grab a basket, browse and pick out all the different size, shapes and colors that they want. ^__^ Just thinking about it is enough to make me happy. :)

If anyone out there is interested in pursuing this idea with me. Do drop me a line!!! :D