Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Sexy Grammar

Okay. I know I'm a bit off as an individual. Lately (the last two days really) I have been reading a lot of online sites as well as my text book trying to brush up on my English grammar. Apparently, my grammar is more horrible than I am willing to admit. And spending a whole day studying it made me feel that grammar is very.... exotic.

How many individuals can, off the top of their heads, know what a conjunctive adverb is? So I am weird, I think guys who know these different parts of speech and correct grammatical rule like their second nature is just plain sexy. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say "grammar is sexy", I should probably say that "all knowledgable men are sexy". :) Of course by that I mean "knowledgable" strictly in the academic sense. Surely someone who's very in touch with the pop culture are also very impressive. I just don't particularly find these individuals as sexy is all. :)