Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Donations

It crossed my mind to put a donation button up much like many sites out there. But when you really sit down and think about it, why would a stranger throw their hard earned money at me for no obvious reasons? My blogs are mediocre at best. So instead I am going to put the links of my two favorite charities in place of a paypal donation button. The two charities are:

Operation Uplink - A program that supply US military personnel overseas with phone cards so they can call their love ones back home. :) With the war and stuff going on. They can really use all the support they can get. Show them your support by allow them more time to talk to their love ones!!

and

Grameen Foundation - An organization that promotes mirco-economic to help people in third world countries living in poverty to have starting capital for small business and allow them to have a skill to sustain their livelihoods. Loans are only made to women.

So for whatever reason if you feel the dire need to throw money at me, throw them at one of the two above charities. Thank you!! :)