Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, April 11, 2004

First Time is the Best

With the exception of an awkward first date or the lousy first time sexual partner, I've got to say first time for anything is always the best. (Okay, so I am exagerating a little here, I can probably come up with a few more things). Even when I watch one of my all time favorite movies again, I like to watch it with someone who hasn't yet seen the movie. It's always fun to see if another person shares the same viewpoint as you. Watch their reactions during the parts that I found funny... The first time I made curry when I am with my hubby he came running over after I put in onions in a pan coated with butter and asked me if I was making lasgna. Why would union pan fried in butter smell like lasgna? Have I mentioned that he is white? :D