Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Tid Bits

Inspired by Kamigoroshi's Introduction page:

The most sexist man I have ever seen (RL & TV):

Thomas Gibson as Greg Montgomery in the show "Dharma & Greg".

Note: Very specifically that character. I liked his look with Greg's personality. It's the combination of both that makes me think he is sexy; not one or the other. :) I've seen some earlier pictures of Thomas Gibson. Let's just say there were room for improvement. Keanu Reeves wasn't too shabby in "Speed", but that was short lived. XD

Other celebrities that I also attractive:

Bill Pullman, Brandon Fraiser, Ben Affleck

First time I noticed that all their first names start with the letter "B". And you got it! I strongly favors all American boys with brown hair. ^__^

Favorite actors:

Will Smith, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson

I like characters that crack jokes under duress. All of the above mentioned characters have play at least one of the roles that fit that description.

Favorite Actresses:

Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls), Selma Blair (sooo happy to see her getting a non-airhead role in "Hellboy"), Pen矇lope Cruz and many other hot actresses. ^__^

Favorite Books:

"The Little World of Don Camillo" by Giovanni Guareschi (I especially loved the introduction. :)
"Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden

Favorite Novella:

"Beggars in Spain" by Nancy Kress

Favorite Genre of Movies:

In this order:
(1) B-line romance comedy (I watch almost all of them :D)
(2) Comedy (Slightly more picky about this genre :D)
(3) Actions/Drama
(4) Monster Flicks

Favorite TV Show:
(1) American Dreams
(2) Gilmore Girls
(3) Fear Factor (I watch this religiously XD)

Favorite Photographer:

Tom Brakefield (I am unable to find his website, but you can see some of his work here. I love his big cats the best. :)

Other interest:

Photography (except I don't take pictures. I merely enjoy looking at them.) Webshots.com, American Photo Jounalist
Collecting big picture books, especially those with animals, insects, buildings, or interior design :)
I go through phases when I really get into technical gadgets: camera phone, PDA, etc. :)
I also like this magazine called "Communication Art", I collect their "Photo Annual" (I happened to pick up their 2003 issue last year, then I backordered the previous 10 years' "Photo Annual" :)
Oooh, and knick knacks. I have absolutely no immunity to cute knick knacks. :D

***
This will also be a constantly growing list. :D