Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Blog URL

Ack! I've got to stop giving out my blog addy to people I actually KNOW. Waaay before I started my blog I read this guy's article on some geeky magazine. He said this business associate of his company once gave him her blog URL. Then she must have forgotten about it cuz she referred to his company as "the worse client" (or something to that effect) in her blog. He said he never told her that he knew about her blog but everytime she came over to his company, he'd happily awaits what she has to say in her blog. For the same reason, he did not publish his blog's addy in the article. Well, I wasn't planning on bashing anyone I know... except maybe for that strange guy at work! But it changes my mentality when I blog.

An author once said, "work (writings) that has no audiences are nothing but diaries." So essentially I have been keeping my diary on blogspot.com. But that's okay, because in my twisted mind I DO have many public audiences! :D Don't we all bloggers think that way? That's why we BLOG in the first place, right? So naturally when I blog, I assume a public voice. But now that I have given out the link to a few people, I am confused as to what voice I should use... and it also inevitably interferes with the "everything goes" part. :D