Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, April 23, 2004

Overview of today's news headline

Collision of two trains in N. Korea led to estimated 3,000 being injured or killed

And what did the government do right away? Shut down internation phone lines so the news can get out. Um.... What if I want to find out if my love ones in N. Korea are okay? I sure hope they also remembered to shut down the cell phone and satellite phone lines.

Two suspected SARS cases reported in Beijing

Oh, c'mon people. Are you stupid or what? Eating comprises a major part of my meaning of life, but if they suspect that eating civic cat is the cause of SARS, can't they just give up that ONE item from their diet? Let alone that it's game meat, it's never in the regular menu to begin with. I wonder how stupid can these people get.

Local: Ban on voting machine urged

Probably a good idea. With our luck Bush just might get re-elected from machine errors. Next thing you know, we'll be drafting and shipping out 18 year old boys to Iraq to fight the war that never should have started in the first place.