Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Something original - How about my weekend? :)

Okay, after all the copy-pasting and picture-borrowing, maybe I should write something original, before I forget that concept. :) So what's better to talk about than my fabulous weekend! XD For starters, we (hubby and I. DINK, remember? XD) went out a lot. Going out a lot doesn't come by easier because my husband is a "homeboy" in its truest sense--whenever we leave the house, he'll always want to go home after about 3 hours. We watched "13 going on 30" on Friday night. Yeah, the hubby picked dinner (he didn't want Asian food ^__^), so I got to pick the movie. Poor thing had to sit through a chick flick with me. :) The beginning was a tad boring, after all, watching a bunch of 13-year-olds bickering about who's cool wasn't my idea of entertainment. But it picked up and overall wasn't too bad of a movie.

The real surprised came Saturday when we went and watched "Kill Bill 2"--hubby's choice. Okay, it wasn't really his choice. I was looking forward to it to because we really enjoyed part 1. It was Godawful to say the least. I thought the movie was just really slow, but it wasn't. It was just plain crappy throughout. God knows what the critics on Yahoo was smoking when they rated it a B+. People were leaving the theater throughout the movie. Ten minutes into the movie some guy in the back shout, "This movie sucks!" Boy, was he right. Almost the entire theater was talking and nobody give a damn. It's certain one of the worse movie I have seen in a while.

Sunday was uneventful but we had a great meal. ^__^ I discovered homemade Tom Yum soup. I think I am starting to fall in love with San Diego. :)