Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Queen of the Consumer Culture

Parrhesiaste calls me the "queen of the consumer culture," quite frankly, I don't see what's wrong with that. There's demand; there's supply; everyone is happy; keeps the economy rolling--everybody wins. And buying little small stuff really makes me happy. :) Just for that, I am going to put up a few pic--which I realized I have never done in the past!--that I found of interest today. These products can be found on ligne roset's website @ http://www.ligne-roset-usa.com.

a bed with build in trays :)

not sure why you'd need that extra edge/surrounding, but looks very cool. :)

and a vase that shapes like a submarine. :D