Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Panic Attack

I just discovered weblogs.com today. Don't ask me how, sometimes I can be scatterbrained like that. It's not like I haven't check that "ping the weblog" box many times. Teach us to read the fine prints huh? The idea of people actually *reading* my blog about gave me a heart attack. I mean, I keep hoping that I get a reader here and there. I always thought the *only* way for people to find my blog is maybe the several seconds when the title show up on blogger.com immediately after I post an entry, though I have never seen my own blog on there. Weblogs... are just so much more public. I found myself frantically trying to recall what I had written so far. XD Luckily Blogger offers the ability to delete anything you've posted, else the panic attack would have been even worse. :D