Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, April 26, 2004

Informercials for my friend MRyan

I can really get used to this informercial thing. XD I think all the pretty pictures give my blog a very special touch. :)

I like gadgets. Ever since I've seen the commercial on the Nokia camera phone, I've turned into a gadget girl. I have also acquired a PDA last christmas. :) Ever since then I actively seek out new gadgets that I can add to my collection.

Here are some items that I think MR might find of interest. :) I would have purchase them for my own grandma, but they don't offer subscription service internationally. :~(

The following pretty pictures/products are brought to you by The Discovery Store


Check out this Beamer Digital Videophone/Picture Frame. It allows you to do video conferencing and see the person you are chatting with in real time. Sure, you can do that with your computer a long time ago, but you have to be relatively techno-savy in order to set that up. The fact that you can just plug this into your phone line and make it work sure adds a personal touch to it. :) It can also store up to 12 pictures, rotating like a slide show or displaying a single picture. A must have! XD


I think this one is a little pricey considering that it can only store 8 pictures, but it's along the line of product that I am trying to sell to MRyan. XD


This is the one I truly wanted to recommend lah. With a "small" monthly fee, you can deliver pictures to it directly across the country, up to 30 new pictures daily!! A perfect gift for grandparents! Or estranged spouses who don't have custody to the kids, I guess. :)