Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, April 26, 2004

Gmail Beta Tester

Oh wow! When I was first presented with the opportunity to be a gmail tester, I thought everyone who has an account on blogger.com automatically receive the offer. Only today that I found out from a fellow blog that that was not the case. Apparently only selected users of blogger get the offer to sign up for a test trial. That knowledge made me feel very special and very excited. XD Like winning the price of a raffle that I never knew I entered. XD I wish I hadn't skip through the terms of service when I signed up (I was too excited) and found out what's all that discussion about privacy issues. :) I have a few comments on that, but I think I should do my research on the subject first before I open my big mouth. So more to follow on this subject. :)