Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

New toy

I discover yet another new and exciting idea that I can do with my new toy--the scanner. I found out from work that I can directly scan pictures/articles into pdf!! That way I can just scan all the articles from a magazine or newspaper that is of interest instead of keeping the magazine or clipping newspaper. Then, I can organize them into a database, and do some simple scripting and I'll have my very personal database with all my collections at my fingertips. I am SO excited at this new discovery. Yeah. I'm a nerd. You should have figured that by the time I mentioned scanner for birthday and PDA for Christmas presents. XD Screw the index box & flash cards for recipes, they'll be digitally stored and retrieved from now on!! Horray to my mastermind!! XD