Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, June 21, 2004

Hubby's Quirks

Everybody has their own quirks, so they say. I have like about a
million of those. How my husband puts up with me is an mystery even to
me. :D I guess I am just one lucky woman. (True love, baby, that's
true love :) After two and a half years of being with my husband
(dating + married time), I've finally learned of his SECOND
quirk -- no squishing his bread!!

We went grocery shopping yesterday and bought three cases of sodas
(the new easy dispense packaging ones). I stack all three on top of
each other in the cart with the loaf bread next to them. As hubby
grabbed the cart from the side, the top case fell onto his bread.
Hubby frantically retrieved his poor bread from underneath the case of
soda. He said he can't put triangular bread into a toaster or to put
peanut butter on them when they are only 1.5" in height. I laughed so
hard at his reasonings tears were rolling down my face. It was even
funnier because he was totally serious about them too!! But I did
promise him I will try very hard not to squish his bread again in the
future when I could finally stopped laughing. :)

Athough it did cross my mind to purposefully drop a case of soda onto
his loaf of bread someday. XD