Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, June 20, 2004

The One I love, The One who Loves Me 我愛的人﹐愛我的人

I was reading this (Chinese) romance novel "The One I Love, The One who Loves Me" (我愛的人﹐愛我的人 by 梁芷珊). In the book, the author, through one of her characters said, "In everyone's life, there's a person whom you love, and one whom loves you. If they are the same person, then you are very lucky. If they are two different person, then you have a decision to make." I translated the meaning to my whitie hubby. After pondering for a couple seconds, he said he agrees with that remark and wanted to know how I feel about it. Well, I simply don't see myself falling in love with a person who doesn't love me. I can have a crush; I can be inflatuated, but I would not fall in love with someone prematurely. So I guess I am a lucky person -- the person I love will always be the one who loves me. :)