Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, June 18, 2004

Green with Envy

I am green with envy over folks who can BLOG for a living. Wouldn't that just be the ideal lifestyle? Research the net for 2.5 hrs a day (or more!) and just make blog entries. Ahhhhh. I'd be in heaven. :) Next time I am "in between jobs" (待業) I should try that myself. :D Of course I am usually not very motivated to work on my own when I am not working at least half time. I'm the type who's only motivated when she has to squeeze time to get things done. :) (時間要擠才經用)

Here are the blogs quoted in the Time's article Meet Joe Blog written by Lev Grossman that I mentioned a few entries ago:

Drew Curtis's fark.com
Cory Doctorow's boingboing.net
Glenn Reynolds's instapundit.com
Ana Marie Cox's wonkette.com
Rebecca Blood's rebeccablood.net