Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Wednesday

Today started out a good day. Had lunch with a handsome dude who picked up the check!! (hubby) Then we went to look at Sprint cell phones at radio shack. I went straight for the most expensive camera/video phone. It costs $199 after mail-in rebate. You can take 15 seconds video clips with it, but the sales guy can't tell me without a memory chip, how many of these video clips it can store. You can also use this model as a walkie talkier much like Nextel. I think I know more techno lingo than the sales guy at Radio Shack. But that's not fair, after all, I've only spent the last three days web-surfing at work.

I am experiencing a very bad PMS. It doesn't help that both of my computers are dicked up in their own way. My desktop probably still has a spy ware or ad ware stuck in there somewhere, it takes forever for IE to load. Well, not forever, but slower than normal. I had my husband installed the dial up thingie on my laptop for when I lose boardband when he's at sea (back when we have DSL from pacbell, the connection goes down like clockwork twice a month, 2 days each time). Now the dial up connection box pops up everytime I turn on my laptop and sometimes when I try to connect to certain sites. Every little thing aggrevates me.

Hubby is a very, and I mean VERY, calm guy. I just WISH he'd know what it's like when you hormonal levels are off the chart and you just can't help but find everything annoying. Then, on hindsight, better let him put up with my temper than me having to put up with his. Perhaps it's a good thing he doesn't get PMS after all. :D