Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Filler Post

I tried to blog everyday but obviously I failed miserably at it. I have a ton of excuses, but let's not bore you all with those.

This is a filler blog to tie me over my writer's block. (Hush, Mike! Not a peep from you. You write for a living! It doesn't count! :P)

I discovered on Friday that this blog, Electric Bugaloo, send me more traffic in one day than what I usually get in a month. That is very sweet, even though all he was referring to was the usb ducks. :D

From Electric Bugaloo, I followed a link to Emotion Eric. It is a cute site... okay, by cute, I mean interesting. Check out his "Morning after Horror/Disbelief," "Hamster Dance," and "American Idol" looks!

For those of you who doesn't know what "hamster dance" was really referring to, click here. This is the original Hampster Dance site. This page used to be THE ENTIRE SITE. And they used to play the same melody as the one on Emotion Eric's site. You look at it long enough, the tune will get stuck in your head for days.

I've already said this is a filler entry. :) I also discovered this little game through the Electric Bugaloo site.