Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, June 06, 2004

MouseRugs, CoasterRugs

I bought these coaster rugs yesterday. :) I am a sucker for knick knacks.

Click on it for a bigger image.

They are 3.5 x 5.5 inches in size and comes in sets of 4 for $19.95. I debated over and over again before purchasing them. :) I don't know what material the surfaces are made out of, but they feel like suede, which gives very good traction. They also have mouserugs of the same pattern! But I can't justify a fancy mousepad when my optical mouse doesn't even need a mousepad to begin with -- or so my husband says.

Visit the MouseRug webpage to see their other products! They have many pretty patterns to choose from!