Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, June 18, 2004

To Die For II

Oh my gosh!! I went with a couple of colleagues to the downtown Karl Strauss Brewing Company for lunch today (and no, none of us had any alcoholic beverages, thank you :p). Their food are to die for. We had firecracker boneless chicken wings, fried calamari, and their chop salad (an equivalent of cobb salad). I'm not a big salad eater but it's still a pretty good salad. The wings are GREAT. Great as in have its own unique taste -- a tad tangy with that Vietnamese hot sauce (if I remember I'll try to put a picture of it here later but most likely I will not remember). MMmmmmmmmm. And the calamari? It's by far the BEST calamari I've had in my whole life. And I grew up with calamari. It's completely rid of it's rubbery texture. It melts in your mouth yet somehow managed to preserve it's calamari taste. MMmmmmm. Extra delicious if you dip it in the hot sauce from the chicken dish. :) That taste lingered in my mouth for the rest of the afternoon. Must drag hubby there next time. :))