Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, June 21, 2004

My Life - by Bill Clinton

There's what's acceptable, and there's what's not acceptable. His fling with Monica Lewinsky -- acceptable. His publishing a book about it -- not acceptable. I mean, even a president is just an ordinary man, and sometimes men stray. (Ask me again when my husband was the one who strayed, see if I still feel the same way. :) You are a powerful man, women are attracted to you, you slipped -- understandable.

Now writing a book about it is an entirely different story. Granted, it is a part of the great American culture to write a book and make a few bux on any subject possible -- man accused of murdering wife, wife was murdered, neighbor was murdered -- you name it. While there is nothing wrong with it, in my humble opinion, it is simple tasteless for a former president to stoop to this level.