Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I am Back!!!

Like anyone really cares...

Anyways, I haven't wrote for like 5 days. And it's NOT because I am lazy OR that I've lost interest in blogging like I do with almost everything else in my life, but we went back to Sacramento for the July 4th weekend. It was hubby's idea, he wants to make sure all the walls are still intact in our house.

The weekend was fun. We drove a lot. (No kidding, it's 8 hrs there and 8 hrs back!!) Hubby dragged me all over the places looking at the new houses around the around. Then when I fell in love with them, he said we shouldn't upgrade our house for another year or two. Boo!

He's notoriously at doing that. You see, once upon a time, I said I want a Toyota Prius. In all honesty, I mean some 3-5 yrs from the time I made that statement. What did hubby do? He browsed the net to find out exactly how much one cost THEN he took me to a dealer place and we test drove the car. Now it's REAL, and I want one like NOW. :(

When we got back Monday night I can't help but bathe the cat. We let her hang loose in the car and she was all over the place. Her favorite spot was the driver seat side floor. What a strange cat. Hubby was very distressed that I bathed the cat. He doesn't believe that one should bathe her cat.... He is strange like that.

So we've decided that I am moving back to Sacramento when hubby goes on his *very last* deployment. Boo! Not that I am too overly attached to San Diego -- kinda hard when you can't afford a house here. We looked at houses in Oceanside. Man, we can buy a house that's older than ours right now in Sac for almost twice the price. How's that for depressing?

I have NO Idea what I am going to do in Sac after I go back there. Eh, I'll figure out something. A job, some income, then wait for hubby to bring home the dough so we can get a bigger and better house. :) One with 3-car garage.

Overall I am happy about my temporary stay in San Diego. Working at my current company has given me some insight into what I might want to do in the future. For the time being, I live a day at a time. Hehehe. Something that drives hubby crazy. :)