Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Monday, March 21, 2005

Rain. Rain. Rain.

It's raining again, from Saturday all the way through Tuesday, at least that's what the weather channel says. I guess the saving grace about rainy days in the bay area is that even on an overcast day, you get these "breaks" where the sun will actually comes out from time to time.

I feel lethargic when it rains. Doesn't help that I'm unemployed. Doesn't feel like doing anything. Doesn't feel like going out. This continues (unemployment + overcast), I'll be ordering groceries online soon.

Hubby complaints about the rain too. Funny it'd affect him. On hindsight I guess it's lucky that we didn't move to Seattle, where it rains some 40% of the time... No wonder it's suicide capital...