Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, May 07, 2004

Another blog I found today

I know. I found a lot of blogs today. XD I've been a goof at work, what can I say. :) Not my fault that it's a slow day. Hehehe. I just wish the entire next week is just as slow. :D

Lately I have ran into a lot of site saying how horrible it is that we are "abusing" the prisoners, I guess the great thing about the internet and the first amendment right is that everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion and to express it. I suppose it's refreshing to read about an opposing viewpoint once in a great while:

John's Blog

So I left this really serious remark on his page. I can't help but to amuse myself with the thought that, should he come to my site out of curiosity, all he'd find is three very cartoonish bunnies staring at him. LOL