Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Friday, May 28, 2004

Blog Toys

Since I wasn't in much of a writing mood lately, I devoted most of my energy into bringing you new blog toys. (Okay, I really only just doing it for my very own pleasure. :) Pretty soon I'll expect to see more toys on my blog page than actual content. But why does that matter? With my whopping 3 readers, I might as well just make the site cute and pretty for the rest of the drive-bys. :D If nothing else, they'll have a good first (and only) impression of my blog. :D

Introducing Blog Snob, a site where you sign up and have your site listed and while a random blog from the list is showing up on your site, yours will show up on others. :D Pretty cool idea huh? But they want PG-13 blogs only. I am not sure if my blog is exactly PG-13. We'll soon find out, I think. :)

I've also discovered Referrer listing, yes, it lists the referrers to your page. I put it on the very bottom of my blog. Take a look. :)