Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Jack in the Box Commercials

I have long been convinced that at this day and age, you can find literally ANYTHING on the internet. To quote a Chinese idiom, "You can find (buy) a woman with mustache." (It's an old Chinese saying, please don't get offended for any reason.) About the only thing I can't find are these hilarious Jack in the Box commercials.

Recently I heard this one on the radio, it's about Jack (whoever that created the "Jack" figure is simply a genious) reading from a mail bag. I didn't get exactly how it starts, usually by the time I realized it's my favorite commercial, I've already missed the first line, so it goes something like this:

"blah blah blah and I think you are a jerk. Then I tried your chicken sandwich and it was adorable. Anyone who will use Romanian lettuce instead of iceberg is trusthworthy, not someone who'd buy you zarconia and lied to you about it for fifteen years. Are you married, Jack? If so, are you happily married? I think you are hot, do you think I am hot? Include picture from Madri Gras (*flip flip*) OH MI.....! And that's all the time we have for mail bag and let's not do that agan."

And that's my favorite commercial right now. Jack in the Box should really archive their commercials on their website. :) If anyone know where I can find them please drop me a line!