Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I am so Spoiled...

The exercise machine arrived today!!! :) I was right, the rediculous shipping time is just buffer. :)) I liked it a lot. I didn't know even the cheapest version came with the electronic timer and calories count. Somehow I doubt that part is accurate, apparently I burned some 200 calories without evening feeling a thing. If that's accurate, well, it's my next best friend. :)

I feel so bad, hubby let me bought this today:



It's not exactly the same as the last one (some twoo weeks ago) that I got. This one has true 1.3 megapixel resolution AND a flash AND external memory (SD). :D Even I think that I am spoiled...

And I was looking for pictures online for this set of Whirlpool washer and dryer that I saw in many model houses over the weekend. I even saw it on commercial today, but I couldn't find them online, yet. The most awful thing is: instead of reading about the functionality of the machine, I was looking for "alternate colors." Evidently I "fell in love" with the pair of washer and dryer because they were blue... and BIG. :D Should have taken pictures while we were there, and of those beautiful tiles in the kitchen and bathroom... :D