Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I Fold

I finally fold and bought a cell phone on ebay. I can't wait for the beautiful, sleek Sony Ericsson S700, my old cell phone is quickly coming close to the end of it's lifespan. I'd absolutely HATE to be locked into another TWO years contract, so ebay is my next best alternative.

I bought the Sanyo SCP-5300 on ebay for $100. No contract, no strings attached -- so the Sprint sales rep told me this morning, just wait till I actually try to transfer the phone number over -- that way I'll be availabe for my S700 when it comes out in Q4 of this year. :)

Look what else I found on ebay:



It's a TIVO ANTENNA BALL!!!!!!!

Man, I've GOT to stop shopping on ebay. My coworker says it's just as bad as Home Shopping Channel. LOL. I think she might have a point there. Here's my conversation with her:

"I've found something that I HAVE to have."
"What is it?"
"A Tivo antenna ball."
"And you HAVE to have it?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Because I need it in order to complete my life."
"You sure you don't have a problem?"

Okay, so maybe I am a bit of a nutcase. But hubby always encourages my knickknack-collecting hobby. :) HE actually said "you (meaning me :) are not spoiled, you are just well taken care of." LOLOL. I am SUCH a lucky woman. :)