Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Blogging

One must think I've been experiencing writer block, actually that's far from the truth. I've been getting these GREAT ideas but just didn't have the time to write them down. You see, with three weeks left in San Diego, I am training a new girl at my temporary work place to replace me. Whilst I enjoy the company of the new girl E a lot, it's impossible to blog with someone else around. No, she doesn't look over my shoulder nor does she cares what I do when it's slow at work, she's just awfully chatty... like a normal girl, I guess. So I think I can take this rare opportunity (alone at home with cat!) and pre-write a bunch of entires and post them daily. :D Am I smart or am I smart? :)