Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Diva and Her Husband

The Diva (me) had discovered a whole new way to torture her husband. :) Remember how I said my intentional off key singing actually doesn't bother him and that he thinks it's more important that I get the lyrics right than getting the tune right. Well, I was obnoxiously happy on Sunday, so I started singing loudly and off key on purpose again. In addition to that, I was also clapping while I was singing. You know how people clap on beat with the music? Well, it may appeared that's what I was doing at the beginning. But eventually one would notice that my clapping really has nothing to do with either the original song or my off key version. I was simply clapping randomly while I was singing. After merely a few lines, even my wonderful, good-natured, loving, tolerant hubby has to say, "Now THAT was just obnoxious!"