Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Interesting

I just saw something interesting. I won't say it's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Though I can't recall off the top of my head, I'm sure I've seen stranger. There was a guy sitting in his car outside of Blockbuster and asking every single person heading into Blockbuster with movies in their hands whether they have "Man on Fire." In case you have no idea what that is, it's a new movie with Danzel Washington that just got released on DVD last Tuesday. But boy, that was some dedication. He even has a BOOK with him. He went there PREPARED. Had I wanted to see a movie so badly and neither Blockbusters or Hollywood Videos have them (I might even drive around a few of them, or call around), I'd just go and buy one. Yeah, there's certainly some perks associated with going to work at 8 AM five times a week!!

I was so, so, SO tempted to ask him the real reason behind his urge to watch the movie today.