Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Movie Reviews

Lately my blog has turned into my personal movie review blog. I can't help it when there was nothing else I can blog about owing to unemployment. How ironic it is that when I am NOT working and have all the time in the world to blog, I have nothing to write about. Hahaha.

I realized that my keywords "movie" + "name of movie" had drawn me a lot of traffic. (Advertisement time: Yes, you too and find out search terms leading to your blog by signing up to SiteMeter.com) I sure hope those folks who came here when searching for information on a movie found what they need here instead of feeling like it's a hoax, like those other group of folks wandering here thinking I could teach them how to raise/keep/transplant or kill a banana tree. :D