Banana Tree House

This is a blog on my incoherent thoughts and painstaking details of my life. Welcome and please consider this the disclaimer...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

What It Takes to Be a Housewife

Whatever it takes to be a housewife, I don't have it. All these time I've been pestering my hubby to make enough $$ so I can be a full time housewife, I lied. This is the second week I stayed home while waiting to see where in US we'll be moving to, and I am practically being bored out of my MIND. Last week was fun. I need last week off. Caught up on some TV shows, movies. Oh boy, this week was PAINFUL. I found myself playing mindless computer games all day. I would rather sit at a desk somewhere else, doing some equally painful and mindnumbing work AND getting PAID to be there. Now I know why traditional housewives always have kids after kids after kids -- to keep them from going INSANE from boredom.

A friend from the last temp place was telling me about this temp job that she is at right now. Hopefully I'll get it too so I can have some INTERACTION with other live humans (never thought I'd say that) OUTSIDE of this HOUSE!